As well as Easynet dial-up being low priced, the other good news is:
- All services (except casual use) include a whopping 25MB of personal storage
on our system free, for web pages, uncollected email, web mail, or
anything else you want to store.
- The Easynet dial-in phone number works as a local call
from anywhere in Australia.
- There is no minimum term for any service, just the current
month you have paid for. (We provide quality services
and support, so our customers stay with us).
- There are no fees to change from service to service.
- Set-up costs are currently on special - free
- There is no fee to 'top up' to a higher service just for
the month running if the month turns out to be busier than normal,
thus avoiding additional usage charges. Our system
even sends you a courtesy email as soon as you go into
excess hours or MB in case you have not noticed so you can
top up or change to a higher plan to avoid being invoiced
additional usage charges.. This way
you can choose a lower cost basic service with less included
hours or MB than you otherwise could.
- If customers pay 11 months worth of fees for any service,
we reward them for reducing our paperwork by crediting their
account with a 12th month free.
- Flexible payment options include: Direct deposit (cash or bank
transfer), cheques, money orders, or automatic or manual
processing of Bankcard, Visa, MasterCard, Diners, and AMEX.
All payment methods are equal - there are no additional processing fees
for any of them.
- Excess hours and MB are not rounded up for invoicing. They
are pro-rata calculated for partial hours or MB and you are
charged only for what you have actually used.
- Child accounts are economical subsidiary accounts, billed
to your main account (parent account), to provide extra mail boxes, web
storage space, web sites for multiple domains, etc. Hours
used and MB are tallied as part of the parent account's
- Unlimited hours plans have no session time-outs. Stay on
as long as you like.
- In our customer area you can review each call you have
made to us, as well as your invoices and payments.
- Your email@example.com
email address is easy for friends to remember and can be
accessed via normal email programs and/or via web-mail from
anywhere in the the world
- Easynet offers the highest grade of technical support.
Most of our phone staff, personal trainers and staff sent to
sites, are graduate electronic engineers or computer
scientists and are good problem solvers. Support is
available 24hrs a day (via pager out of hours)
- You can associate domains with your account. (Domain
purchase and hosting is low cost)
Plain English Terms:
- Invoicing is monthly in advance by email. Invoices are
also statements. A positive balance means your account is in
credit, a negative balance means you owe money. Receipts are
also sent by email.
- You can specify any email address for us to use for
invoices and correspondence.
- Temporary account blocking normally occurs 10 days after
invoice, so you have around 5 days to pay plus 5 days for it
to get to us and be applied to your account.
- Our accounts system accepts advance payments and
automatically applies portions of them to each new invoice
- Telephone charges are separate to Easynet Internet
- Unused hours or MB do not carry forward month to month.
- For the two MB based plans data is counted in both
- Your months run from the date you signed up, not calendar
- To activate a casual use dial-in plan deposit at least $33
then each time the credit balance approaches zero, deposit
at least $33 more. This plan does not include an email box
or web server space.
- If you have set your account payment method for automatic
credit card processing, then other services you take from us
(one off or recurring) will be processed the same way.
- If you breach our acceptable usage policy your email and
possibly dial in access will be terminated without notice.
- Any variation to our prices, up or down, will be notified
by email in advance. All announcements are emailed to the
same email address we email your statements to.
- Even though our system is reliable and robust we do not
provide guarantee of data backup for any data you keep on our
servers. You must keep your own backups. Also transfer your
incoming emails from our mail servers to your own computers
- Late payments may incur interest penalties at 2% per
- Bounced cheques and failed credit cards may result in
Easynet invoicing you $20 minimum for contacting you,
manually reprocessing payment, and writing the original
payment back out of our on-line accounts. This charge will
increase to cover any penalty fees charged by the banking